Revitalize and re-energize with our amazing
New HE T-shot
Get the energy boost you need to work harder, perform better, look and feel younger!
Some clear signs that you have low energy and may need a boost are:
- Loss of enthusiasm
- Lack of energy
- Low or no sex drive
- Sexual dysfunction
- Decreased strength
- Loss of muscle mass
- Easy to gain weight
- Feeling jaded or burnt out
Don’t worry you are not alone!
These changes affect 40% of men between the ages of 50 and 70 and can even affect men in their ’30s and 40’s
What’s going on?
As we get older, our bodies will go through some changes that we might expect. Perhaps we’re won’t be as lively as we once were, or we might put on some weight. We may even notice a gradual loss of sex drive. If these symptoms are affecting your life in an adverse way you may be experiencing a drop in your testosterone level.
After 30 men lose around 1% of their testosterone per year. As you lose more and more testosterone the symptoms can accelerate.
Recent extensive medical studies carried in the US have discovered than men are also losing their testosterone at a faster rate than previous generations, so levels generally are much lower for men today than they were.
If you have a low testosterone level, you could be at risk of developing erectile dysfunction (ED) and type 2 diabetes
Raising the level of testosterone in the body and maintaining it has been shown to effectively reduce these risks.
So you’ve had a blood test done and it said your T level was normal, so you don’t need this treatment, right?
Wrong. Because the range of many T-tests is so narrow even though you show up as normal, you may actually still be low.
What is a healthy Testosterone level?
Just like your cholesterol or blood pressure, there is a numerical range of testosterone levels that are considered normal. The brain and the testicles work together to keep testosterone in this range. When levels of testosterone are below normal, the brain signals the testicles to make more.
When testosterone levels reach a normal level, the brain signals the testicles to make less. There are two types of Testosterone tests which need to be performed in order to have an accurate read.
• Total Testosterone measures the amount of testosterone in your blood. This measurement represents the amount of T your body is producing
• Free Testosterone measures the amount of testosterone that can be used by the body.
• HE Clinic targets the upper normal range, known as the optimal range, of Testosterone (T) with special attention to Free Testosterone levels
Positive affects of our new T-shot:
- Improve memory
- Reduce body fat
- Boost energy
- Improve workouts
- Reduce Alzheimer’s Risk
- Improve cognitive function
- Improve response times
- HE T-Shot can help alleviate depression
- Lower Risk of Heart Disease by 60%
- Increase lifespan
- Improve memory
The HE T-shot can also:
- Stimulate sperm count -Increase your reproductive system and double your ejaculation semen load.
- Stimulate and maintain function – Majority of men have an increase in libido when their testosterone levels are high.
15,000 THB (3 month booster shot)
Get your life and vitality back on track with the new HE T-SHOT BOOSTER
Contact HE Clinic to schedule an appointment today